This website provides information about Professor Julie Hay
MPhil DMS CFCIPD CMgrMCMI MBACP,
including the content of her CV, her forthcoming travel plans,
free downloads of things she writes,
links to other websites, and how to contact her.
- Served on several committees related to counselling at work, supervisory management, and Past President of both the European and the International Transactional Analysis Associations.
- Founder, inaugural and current chairperson Institute of Developmental Transactional Analysis
- Editorial Board of Transactional Analysis Journal 1998-2000.
- Inaugural and current Editor International Journal of Transactional Analysis Research & Practice.
- Founding Director, President 2006-2008 of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council.
- Leads International Centre for Transactional Analysis Qualifications, International Centre for Developmental Transactional Analysis , International Centre for Developmental Super-Vision and International Centre for Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
- Author of numerous articles, books and packs on management competences and assessment, action learning, group dynamics, counselling and mentoring, and corporate culture change. See Amazon, Sherwood Publishing - and Psychological Intelligence for consultancy services.
- Coach, counsellor, psychotherapist, trainer and supervisor of those in the helping professions - Psychological Intelligence Foundation CIC.